together @ home
Thank you for considering being a part of Together @ Home!
As you know, the situation surrounding opening up our church as we look forward to our new normal is changing weekly, and sometimes daily. With the current restrictions surrounding churches meeting in person it would be very difficult at this time to meet all of the regulations.
Understanding the need to come together in worship, we are launching the Together @ Home emphasis. We want people to be able to worship together while adhering to the current requests of our governing authorities.
In order for this to be effective, we need to have host homes available for people to worship in. Here are the requirements we are asking for host homes:
- No more than 10 people at one home
- Sanitize the common areas of the home before guests arrive
- Provide hand sanitizer/washing station for use upon arrival and as needed
- Practice social distancing
There are also a few recommended guidelines for host homes that will be up to those present to decide upon:
- Wear masks
- No food
- Keep kids 6 feet apart from other families